Design, diy, Do it yourself, FAQs Help and Tutorials, How to Design a Monogram in Microsoft Word, Logo Wedding, Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, monogram, Monogram Wedding, Re-sizing your monogram, wedding logo, Wedding Monogram, Word, Word processor
To re-size your Wedding Monogram in Word you can follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Go to “Insert” and then “Picture”
- Find the monogram design where you saved it on your computer and open it.
- The picture should now appear in the word document.
- Click on the monogram.
- You should see little “dots” at the corner of the design. These are called anchors.
- Press and hold the shift key while clicking and dragging one of the corner anchors. This will scale the image proportionately and shouldn’t get distorted. Once you have the design the size you would like it to be release your mouse button and the shift key.
Note: If you are trying to re-size a design from very big to very small (or vice-versa) you may find that your design gets grainy, blurry or pixelated. If this happens, you’ll need to contact your monogram designer and ask them to re-send you the file in a size closer to what your planning to print the final design.
If you need to print your design at a specific size, and need to see how big your design is, you can go to “View” and then “Ruler” and a ruler will appear at the top and side of the word document to help you determine the size of the design.